Flooded Crawl Space
This home had a flooded crawl space, so they called SERVPRO of Great Neck/Port Washington and we sent a crew right out.
Standing water in a crawl space can be hazardous - mold and mycotoxins can rapidly grow in a short amount of time; allergic responses can vary from slight to severe - so it is best to never let water stand and to have it remediated and dried quickly. If there are mouse droppings in your crawl space, a flood can make a dangerous situation worse. Even if it dries out, live pathogens may still lurk - bacterial and viral hazards are serious.