Tips for Mold Prevention
Best way to prevent mold growth in your place is by controlling the moisture. Put in practice these advice can help you to prevent mold growth.
- Keep indoor humidity levels low. (Ideally between 30% - 50%)
- Using fans can help with ventilation, also can improve and control indoor air quality.
- Try to keep the laundry room and kitchen area vented to the outdoors when possible.
- During humid seasons try to reduce moisture buildup using an air conditioner or air dehumidifier.
- Water problems, leaks or other structures that lead to moisture buildup, should be identified and repairs as son as possible to prevent further damage to the interior of your home or business. Thus, keeping low humidity levels will persevere your ceilings, walls and floors.
keep in mind controlling moisture is the key to preventing mold growth.