About SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington
Daniel & Allison Wallace
Owners of SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington
SERVPRO of Great Neck/Port Washington understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened" by restoring your property back to pre-loss condition, ready for your contractor to refinish if demolition was a part of your service. SERVPRO is on over 400 insurers referral lists - we are a name you can trust.
SERVPRO of Great Neck/Port Washington specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Great Neck/Port Washington can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business, remove odors, and dry out documents and books that have been water damaged.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Great Neck/Port Washington.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today 516-767-9600! We have Spanish speaking staff. / Tenemos personal que habla español.
Have an Emergency? Don't delay - waiting can make your loss larger. For priority service , call us 24/7 at 516-767-9600.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. Our goal is to make it "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Great Neck Chamber of Commerce
- Manhasset Chamber of Commerce
- Port Washington Chamber of Commerce
- Roslyn Chamber of Commerce
- Long Island Chapter of Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Risk & Insurance Management Society (RIMS)
- Tri County Independent Insurance Agents of America (IIAA)
- Long Island Real Estate Group (LIREG)
- International Facility Managers Association (IFMA)
- Millionaire's Platinum for Outstanding 2014 Sales Performance
- Director's Bronze for Outstanding 2008 Sales Performance
- Director's Gold for Outstanding 2009 Sales Performance
- Millionaire's Bronze for Outstanding 2010 Sales Performance
- Connect for Success
- Millionaire's Gold for Outstanding 2012 Sales Performance
- Millionaire's Gold for Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance