Ice Rink Opens for Great Neck Residents this Winter
Get your ice skates out, and go enjoy the community activities this season. SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington looks forward to the season.
The Andrew Stergiopoulos Ice Rink Offers Public Sessions to Great Neck Residents this Winter.
On Arrandale Avenue, Great Neck is the Andrew Stergiopoulos ice rink. As part of the Great Neck Park District, this enclosed rink offers hockey, private tuition and opens to the public during the winter for outdoor ice skating. They run a unique Snow Plow Sam course for young children to get used to the ice in a safe, supervised environment. But residents of any age can take up some of the numerous freestyle, hockey, and therapeutic programs on offer throughout the winter. Their skating school receives endorsements from national enterprises like U.S. Figure Skating and U.S. Speed Skating.
- Annual registration fees for joining this local, Great Neck ice rink are $20, not including skate rentals.
- Classes run for five weeks with a limit of 5 students per class to ensure safe supervision.
- Skaters are encouraged to progress at their level before moving up to the more advanced classes.
Many businesses this year could risk temporary closure as a result of water intrusion. Contact SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington at (516) 219-9674.
Get Fit and Flexible with Yoga Classes this Winter in Manhasset.
SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington is supportive of mental and physical health, go out this winter and take a few classes.
As Manhasset Residents Gear Up for Cold Weather, Know Yoga on Plandome Road Offers Beginner, Intermediate and Expert Classes.
Know Yoga, Know Bliss is an independent studio in Manhasset originally started by Marc Altheim. For many active people, stiffness can be a real issue, especially after sports. The natural breathing rhythms and positions of Yoga can help to ease pressure points in the body while providing a perfect way to set up your day or evening. Classes run from late November through the year and can be booked online. Enrolment is continually evolving, with residents able to sign-up online and select from beginner to expert classes. Morning classes are available for those looking to flex before work.
- Beginner classes start at the apprentice level and welcome all-comers. The fundamental breathing rhythms and basic positions are covered in the apprentice class.
- Vinyasa flow is a popular offshoot of traditional Yoga, which uses high tempos and rhythms to create both a stretch and workout.
- Get friends and relatives a fantastic gift this year by booking Yoga classes in advance and allowing them to take it up in their own time.
Heavy rainfall and snow in the winter months can result in flooding of your basement. Contact SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington at (516) 219-9674 now.
Fire and Smoke Cleanup Can Be a Challenge for Great Neck Residents.
SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington values their work and their community. Call SERVPRO when it comes to fire damage.
SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington has the Experience and Expertise to Neutralize Smoke Odors and Remove Fire Residues from your Home.
Great Neck Village is one of the oldest settlements in the United States, dating back to 1644. It is a part of Nassau County and partners with nine other unique villages on Long Island. This small village's importance lies in its status as a business and commerce destination throughout the late 19th and early 20th centuries. With business booming, it quickly developed into a thriving community. The construction of the New York City Washington Line saw a real-estate boom and the population of this "old village" more than tripled between 1922 and 1960. The rising population saw more areas incorporated into Great Neck Village, including Vista Hill, Strathmore, and Baker Hill.
The village of Great Neck has been called home by several American luminaries, including J.P. Morgan and Walter Chrysler, who lived on Long Island. However, the writer Fitzgerald best captured the community of this New York City outpost in his seminal work The Great Gatsby- the 'West Egg' in the novel is based on King's Point, one of the more affluent neighborhoods in the Old Village. Fitzgerald and his wife took up residence in Great Neck on Gateway Drive, and it was here that he penned the world-famous novel. During the warmer months, a Great Gatsby Boat Tour can be picked up from the bay. Politically, Long Island is equally as crucial as it is to business and literary circles with Eleanor Roosevelt heading the UN commission of human rights at Great Neck's Lake Success. The nine villages that make up Great Neck have around 40,000 people, including heads of multinational corporations, political figures, and business leaders.
- Long Island is just seven miles away from the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, with many spectators of the US open staying in Great neck Village during the tournament.
- The Nassau County Museum of Art has 145 acres of grounds and was established as a cultural center for contemporary and traditional art pieces and located on Roslyn Harbor.
- The Belmont Park Racetrack features two racing schedules each year. The triple crown challenges the most demanding course, the Belmont Stakes, takes place here each year.
- Rare wildlife, including Osprey, Trailing Arbutus, and Pixie Moss, can be observed by taking a trip to the nearby Connetquot River State Park Preserve on High Route 27.
- The Gold Coast Mansions along West Gate Drive are among the most iconic in the US. Regular tours past the homes of Theodore Roosevelt, Jackson Pollock, and Walt Whitman are readily available to visitors of Great Neck.
Shopping in Great Neck Plaza
The shopping district of Great Neck has an international reputation with some of the finest fashion brands, boutiques, and furniture stores waiting to be explored along the promenade. Just off South Middle Neck Road, this plaza features over 250 unique shops and fashion outlets. Proximity to Manhattan ensures that Long Island retains a cutting edge when it comes to fashion choices. Garden on Old Country Road stands out as one of the highlights for finding a wealth of options and stores. Once you are finished shopping at some of the best-branded outlets in the world, you can head to the village's beaches, golf courses, or historical sites.
The beaches of Great Neck and Long Island
The beaches of Long Island and Great Neck have a unique character that has made them a central attraction for visitors worldwide. Typically characterized by their white sands and pretty wooden promenades, there are many beach-front restaurants, bars, and boardwalks to explore. Many of these beaches have won annual awards and feature volleyball, surfing schools, paddling, and swimming classes.
- Jones Beach State Park is a barrier island with a 6.5 mile stretch of white sand facing the Atlantic Ocean. Jones Beach features two massive bathhouses as well as iconic mosaics that run along the Central Mall Walkway. An amphitheater plays music and performance during the summer months.
- Coopers Beach came in third place on a list of the United States' best beaches this year, rising one spot from the previous two years when it finished fourth. This gold coast beach is exclusive, with guests having to apply for non-resident passes to visit.
- East Hampton Main Beach on Ocean Avenue included a harbor and was rated as one of the US's top ten beaches. This quiet getaway is immaculate and an excellent example of the fair, white sands that characterize the gold coast.
SERVPRO Provides Expert Fire and Smoke Damage Cleanup to Great Neck Residents All Year Round.
The common causes of property fires are malfunctioning appliances, electrical malfunctions, or human errors, such as leaving a stove unattended. While most house fires are controlled quickly, even a small fire can cause significant cosmetic damage to property. The movement of smoke through a structure occurs rapidly when materials combust while microscopic odors can permeate soft fabrics and cracks and crevices. Often the process of restoring a property requires careful pre-testing to avoid causing damage through the application of cleaning agents, especially in properties with sensitive fabrics or materials. SERVPRO technicians have extensive experience assessing a property and putting in place a practical game-plan to return it to its pre loss condition.
- Our services include stripping and refinishing valuable features such as hardwood floors, which may become damaged by high temperatures or falling soots.
- Odor Control Technicians can mobilize advanced deodorizing equipment and fumigate properties to tackle unwanted burnt odors that may persist after a fire.
- In-depth knowledge of material building assemblies and installation can help technicians perform efficient cleanup of fire debris and soiling after a home emergency.
- Our specialty services include the restoration of artwork, electronics (exteriors), or valuable ornaments available at the property owner's request.
Fires can cause damage to home or contents even after the flames are extinguished. Contact SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington at (516) 219-9674 for urgent assistance.
Why Is It Harmful to Allow Water to Evaporate Naturally?
Call in the professionals for water cleanup, to avoid additional water loss in your home. Our SERVPRO technicians are available 24/7.
Quickly removing water damage helps reduce secondary damage.
This question is often asked by our clients in Manhasset, trying to decide if the water leaked onto floors and inside cupboards can just be allowed to dry naturally. Of course, they will mop up as much water as possible, but they cannot get into those difficult to reach areas, and soaked carpeting can take a week or more to dry on its own.
SERVPRO provides water mitigation services in Manhasset and surrounding areas. We also provide water restoration, fire, and storm cleanup and restoration services. Our team has been living and working in the area since 2007.
There are several reasons homeowners should plan to remove water and moisture as rapidly as possible. They include:
Mold infestations can begin to form within 24 to 48 hours of the initial water spill
Water penetrates particle board and pressed wood veneers causing permanent swelling and damage
Water also penetrates hardwood floors causing swelling and cupping of the hardwood planks
Carpets may delaminate, causing ripples, leading to trips and falls
We strongly recommend that all water, moisture, and humidity should be removed as soon as possible to mitigate further damage.
Why Does SERVPRO Use Dehumidifiers and Air Movers?
Our SERVPRO team evaluates every situation and implements a plan to remove the water and moisture from your home. Often we use vacuums to remove surface water, water extractors on carpets, and vacuum wands to reach difficult areas. However, there can remain a high amount of moisture in porous materials touched by the water. We use dehumidifiers and air movers to reduce the moisture levels further to dry the impacted area completely.
Dehumidifiers are placed in the room or rooms to dry the air
We position air movers to push dry air over damp materials and into cavities
Dry air absorbs moisture from carpeting, hard to reach areas, and from porous materials.
Call SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington (516) 767-9600 for help with water mitigation and restoration of your home.
Why is Swift Mold Remediation so Vital in a Great Neck Warehouse?
Act quickly to prevent a mold problem from getting worse.
The Great Neck Business Community Needs Mold Remediation in a Hurry
SERVPRO understands how easy it is to overlook a little fungal growth in a Great Neck warehouse. It does not seem like a big problem, so you decide to take care of it later. However, it is never a good idea to leave fungal growth untreated.
If you see signs of fungus, that means you need mold remediation in your Great Neck warehouse. What seems like a small patch of mold had the potential to release two kinds of compounds into the air. The first type of compound is mycotoxins, which are the reason mold can cause health effects. The other type of compound is microbial volatile organic compounds (mVOCs). Molds produce mVOCs when they are actively growing, and the mVOCs produce unpleasant moldy smells.
Why is it better to act sooner rather than later?
Many species of mold are fast-growing. When you see a patch of mold, it means:
• The fungus has already formed a network of cells known as mycelium
• The mycelium is consuming the substance it is growing on
• The mold is in a growing stage and is capable of producing spores, which can travel and settle elsewhere in your warehouse
If you leave fungus untreated, your premises will be vulnerable to further mold growth. It is better to nip it in the bud as soon as you can.
Is it possible to prevent spores from spreading?
Mold spores are microscopic, which makes stopping them a challenge. However, our team can:
• Set up containment around the affected area to discourage spores from spreading
• Use negative air machines to prevent the flow of contaminated air into uncontaminated areas
• Use HEPA filters and air scrubbers to capture mold spores
We remove visible fungus and deodorize the area to leave your business Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. We can also tackle mold growth on office furniture, carpets, and blinds and arrange for specialist cleaning. We understand that you need to get back to business as soon as possible, which is why We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.
Act quickly to prevent a mold problem from getting worse. Call SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington at (516) 767-9600.
What Are Some Common Reasons for Home Flooding?
Faulty appliances can quickly cause water damage in your home. Call the professionals at SERVPRO today for assistance.
Knowing the Common Cause of Water Intrusions in Great Neck Homes Allows Owners to Be Proactive in Preventing Them.
SERVPRO takes calls every day that involve water intrusion, and many of those calls deal with leaks of some kind. We see the same type of problems again and again. The average Great Neck residence loses up to 14% of the water delivered to the home through leaks. Dripping faucets and malfunctioning toilets account for up to 22 gallons of lost water every day. While homeowners cannot prevent every problem that leads to water loss, there are things you can do to prevent many problems.
Are Appliances a Major Concern?
Household appliances that are improperly connected or ones that malfunction accounts for a large number of calls to our SERVPRO office. Washing machines, dishwashers, water heaters, and refrigerators with ice makers are all potential sources for water spills. Maintaining these appliances can prevent them from leaking or breaking down and the need for water extraction services in Great Neck. Steps homeowners can take include:
- Inspecting hoses regularly for cracks or weak areas. Check for kinks in the lines.
- Check for loose connections or worn out parts.
- Consider replacing rubber hoses with stainless steel hoses for durability.
- Make sure appliances with hoses are the correct distance away from the wall.
- Install a water detection device that lets you know when leaks occur.
- Have your water heater inspected annually.
Broken Pipes are a Common Issue
In minutes gallons of water can come pouring into your home from a burst pipe. This is another situation SERVPRO technicians often see. Tips that you may have a leaking pipe can be water pooling, damp cabinet walls or floors in the kitchen, or water stains on walls and ceilings. These are all signs that there is a problem that needs addressing before it becomes something much worse. Everyone in the home should know where your main water shut off valve is in case of an emergency.
Outside Issues Can Cause Inside Damage
Another typical cause of water damage inside the home is poor drainage on the property. This allows water to seep into the structure and can ruin walls, flooring, and fixtures. If you have standing water on the grounds and near your house, consider having a plumber come in. It may seem costly upfront, but it can save you in the long run.
One of the ways water damage is prevented on the outside of the residence is with the installation of rain gutters. Most homes have them, but if they do not get cleaned regularly, they are useless. If your rain gutters are full of leaves and debris, they are not going to divert the water away from the house. Instead, you could end up needing water extraction.
If I Have a Problem, How Quick Can SERVPRO Respond?
SERVPRO has a team ready to hit the road as quickly as possible once a call is received. Fast mitigation is the key to preventing secondary damage and restoring a home in a timely manner. You should not wait to call a professional water extraction company.
Once our technicians arrive, they get started immediately doing a detailed scope of the residence. This allows the project manager to ascertain the cause, if unknown, and the extent of the damage. He can then put a plan of action together for mitigation. Depending on the level of water damage, the technicians:
- Remove standing water with various water extraction tools such as submersible pumps, portable pumps, rovers, and wands.
- Search for hidden moisture with the aid of moisture meters, sensors, and probes.
- Use industrial fans, air movers, and dehumidifiers to restore the home to optimal relative humidity levels.
- Inspect structural elements and use controlled demolition if necessary, to assist in drying.
- Clean and restore impacted content. This can take place on-site or off-site, depending on the circumstance.
- Disinfect and sanitize with EPA-registered products.
SERVPRO crews use advanced technology and the latest restoration methods to leave your home, “Like it never even happened.” We use professional-grade equipment and tools that allow us to handle any size water cleanup. SERVPRO’s water restoration technicians (WRT) work around the clock to ensure our customers get the best possible service.
Any water intrusion means a disruption to your home and daily routine. As homeowners, we understand what this can mean to you. We also understand the damage water can do the longer it sits. Materials break down, and the need for replacement increases. Both of these reasons are why we strive to get your residence back to normal as quickly as we can.
Contact SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington at (516) 767-9600 for professional water extraction service. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
How is Flood Damage Measured in Manhasset?
Ascertaining the extent of harm is essential to understanding what equipment and techniques we need to use in your property.
SERVPRO Flood Damage Technicians Can Scope a Property with Flood Damage to Perform Mitigation and Restoration of your Manhasset Residence.
How is an estimate produced for flood recovery?
As a restoration service, we work closely with the adjuster, who produces your insurance estimate for the structure and contents of your Manhasset home. The extent harm caused by a property can vary greatly depending on the length of exposure, the type of flooding, and the construction materials. The process of scoping locates water intrusion in your home. Scoping also assesses how far water has absorbed into materials. These measurements provide us with the ability to plan how much and what equipment we need to restore your home. Our first job is in tracking floodwaters through your home using measuring equipment.
What materials can absorb large amounts of floodwater?
- Hardwoods which can lead to warping
- Drywall, insulation, and other standard building materials
- Thicker fabrics like fitted carpets as well as carpet pads
What types of equipment are useful for scoping a flooded property?
Broadly speaking, the key tools in flood damage recovery of your Manhasset home are measuring tools. Some of these tools have sharp probes that are used to pierce the surface of a material. Usually, these tools are for semi-porous materials like wood that have a low evaporation threshold. Probing tools may also be used on inconspicuous areas of flooring to assess the extent of water migration. Other measuring equipment includes sensors which generate surface temperature readings. These readings can then be assessed to ascertain moisture migration. The final tools for scoping are imaging tools. These can provide access to previously hidden parts of the home like wall cavities.
What measuring devices do I need to measure Flood Damage?
- Moisture sensors
- Moisture meters
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Thermal Hygrometers
Ascertaining the extent of harm is essential to understanding what equipment and techniques we need to use in your property. Contact SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington at (516) 767-9600.
Why Is The Type Of Soot Important When Planning Fire Damage Restoration?
SERVPRO Removes the Soot and Smoke--"Like it never even happened."
Great Neck Homeowners Are Looking For Thorough Fire Damage Recovery.
People living in Great Neck understand the importance of fire safety in the home. After all, a disaster is often costly to recover from, and means dealing with insurance, upheaval, and loss.
Unfortunately, a disaster can still happen, no matter how careful you are. If you need fire damage restoration in Great Neck, you need a service that understands the fire theory and the impact of soot damage.
What is soot?
Soot is the residue left over after the incomplete burning of organic materials. Soot is composed mostly of carbon but may also contain traces of metal, chemicals, and dust. Soot can circulate and coat many unaffected rooms after a small, isolated house fire. The cleanup of these residues can be extremely difficult, especially if the correct tools and products are not used.
Cleaning away soot is a significant part of fire restoration, as it looks unsightly and often smells terrible.
Are there different kinds of soot?
There are several different kinds of soot, including:
- Dry soot, which forms when organic materials burn fast and hot
- Wet soot, which begins when plastics and rubbers burn in a slowly smoldering fire
- Protein soot, which starts when proteins (such as meat) burn in a fire, or even through overcooking
Why is understanding soot significant in fire restoration?
Different types of soot require different cleaning methods, which is why a thorough analysis is an integral part of fire damage remediation.
- Dry soot produces the lightest particles, which are relatively easy to brush or vacuum away from surfaces
- Wet soot produces a sticky residue which smears over surfaces and has a pungent odor
- Protein soot residues are harder to see, but cling hard to surfaces and have a particularly noxious smell
Although dry soot is easier to wipe away, the fire's higher temperature can mean more extensive damage to surfaces. Protein soot often forms during a kitchen fire, and so SERVPRO technicians must be extra mindful about electrical appliance safety.
How can SERVPRO help?
Our technicians use a range of cleaning techniques to get rid of soot. Depending on the situation, we can choose between dry and wet cleaning, vacuuming, abrasion, spot cleaning, or even baking soda blasting to remove soot from surfaces. We also deodorize your home afterward, to get rid of lingering smoky smells.
For help with fire damage restoration, call SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington at (516) 767-9600.
My Roslyn House Flooded After a Washing Machine Leak – Do I Need Professional Help?
Contact SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington at (516) 767-9600 for quality water cleanup restoration service.
It is Best to Leave Water Damage Cleanup to the Professionals After a Major Water Intrusion in Your Roslyn Home
Residential flooding can be a result of many things. In this case, the washing machine developed a leak while the residents were out of the house. They came home to a flooded downstairs. It was time to call in a professional water restoration company in Roslyn.
Can I Clean It Up Myself?
It might seem like doing the water cleanup yourself in your Roslyn home would save you money. After all, you own a shop vac. There are plenty of YouTube videos and DIY pages that can provide all the information you need, right? It seems great, but the truth is that you need professional help. SERVPRO has expert technicians who are well-trained and understand what each situation calls for when it comes to water damage. There are several reasons not to attempt the water cleanup on your own but to leave it to a qualified company. These include:
• Insurance Company – For the damage and cleanup to be covered by your insurance company, they may require a professional assessment. They often want certified companies like SERVPRO involved in the restoration to back up claims.
• Safety – Safety first is crucial. Certified specialists know what to look for when it comes to safety issues involving water. It could include electrical concerns, contaminated water, or compromised structural components.
• Industrial Equipment – Your shop vac isn’t going to cut it. The cleanup process involved with household flooding needs industrial equipment beyond what the average homeowner possesses.
• Efficiency – Our teams come in, do a scope, and get to work. Immediate water mitigation is required. A homeowner cannot work as fast and as efficiently as a professional crew. This is a problem with DIY cleanup. It takes a long time, and the longer the water sits, the more comprehensive the secondary damage.
By hiring SERVPRO to mitigate the water damage, you save time and money. Speed is of the essence. You need that water removed from your home fast. We have the extraction equipment to pull gallons of water from your home quickly. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.
Should I Hire an IICRC Certified Company?
When you work with a business that has Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified technicians, you can trust the job to get done to industry standards. At SERVPRO, our technicians are not only IICRC certified but have extensive training in other areas as well. Our techs are qualified and have the experience to deal with emergency water mitigation, such as your washer flooding your living quarters. They are experts in the field of:
• Water extraction & cleanup
• Drying techniques
• Content management
What is the First Step Once I Call SERVPRO?
Once you make the call, our Green Team is on its way to you. We know how necessary it is to get your home back to normal. Our goal is as little disruption to your life as possible. A situation like this is stressful, and we relieve you of the stress of worrying about things getting done right. You can trust your home and everything in it to our crews.
In this home, the washing machine was in the hall across from the bathroom. This resulted in water flowing into the bathroom, living room, and a guest bedroom. Because the living room carpet soaked up a good bit of the moisture, it prevented the water from reaching the kitchen. When our team arrives at a water cleanup scene, they provide any emergency mitigation needed, such as locating the source of the water flow or making sure there are no electrical issues.
What Happens Next?
The technicians perform a scope to ascertain what needs addressing in your specific circumstances. Not every job requires the same procedure. They then work on extracting the water from carpets, floors, and walls. Powerful truck-mounted pumps may get used. We also have portable pumps and industrial strength water vacs. Moisture sensors and infrared cameras are used to look for hidden moisture. We then move on to drying out the impacted areas. Industrial strength air movers, fans, and dehumidifiers are put to use in the correct ratio to dry your home as quickly as possible. Water intrusion can leave bad odors, and deodorizing is part of the water cleanup if necessary. We use EPA approved cleaning products to sanitize all surfaces.
What About My Furniture and Other Things?
If the content can be cleaned on-site, we do that. If it isn’t possible to clean the items on-site, we provide pack-out services. The content gets moved to our warehouse for cleaning. Depending on the extent of the flooding and water damage involved, we can restore:
• Flooring and carpeting
• Wood items and furniture
• Upholstered items
• Linens, drapes, and clothing
• Household goods
• Books, papers, and documents
SERVPRO puts everything into restoring your home and returning it to you, “Like it never even happened.” We are available 24/7 because we know disaster does not wait for a convenient time. If your home has experienced flooding, we have experienced IICRC certified professionals to provide the water cleanup mitigation necessary.
Contact SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington at (516) 767-9600 for quality water cleanup restoration service.
How Can I Prevent Mold Growth In My Great Neck Restaurant?
Mold growth in your eatery can put you out of business. Contact SERVPRO for mold damage remediation services to get your eatery up and running.
Inhibiting Mold Growth with Precautionary Measures is the Best Course of Action
Cleanliness is critical in any commercial enterprise, but even more so when it comes to the food industries. Mold can develop anywhere there is moisture. An extensive mold infestation means the possibility of the Great Neck restaurant being closed while mitigation takes place.
Is Mold Really in the Air?
Mold spores are everywhere, indoors, and outdoors. The spores are microscopic, and no one can avoid them. The spores themselves are not the problem. The problem comes when the spores connect with moisture. They can then spread rapidly, damaging your building and the content within. Mold can cause health effects. Qualified technicians should handle mold remediation in your Great Neck eatery.
What Precautionary Measures Can I Take?
Preventing mold growth involves being proactive. It is much simpler to prevent the spread than to stop it. Here are some ways your restaurant can prevent mold:
- Schedule routine cleaning.
- Throw garbage out on a regular basis.
- Check for water intrusions such as leaks often.
- Inspect food for mold before allowing it in the kitchen.
- Seal open containers properly.
- Inspect for visible signs of mold regularly.
- Monitor humidity levels.
- Keep the kitchen clean and dry.
Professional Mold Remediation
The best course of action whenever you think there is a mold problem is to hire professionals. SERVPRO has qualified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) who can diagnose the problem. They then implement the correct measures to clean your restaurant correctly. Our team uses advanced technology and equipment to detect and remove mold. Some of the methods we use are:
- Soda blasting and dry ice blasting
- Surface cleaning
- Antimicrobial and antifungal applications
- Controlled demolition
Do not let mold put you out of business. Proper remediation can have your restaurant serving up your customer’s favorite meals in no time. Contact SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington at (516) 767-9600 for all your mold remediation needs.
Click here for more information about Great Neck.