Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Why You Need Professional Restoration After a Fire Loss in Your Great Neck Home
Fire disasters can vary in severity and the spread of the effects. However, they all have similar features in that they can get out of control and become challenging to recover if you do not get the process started as soon as possible. Considering that many potential hazards could exist after a fire gets extinguished in a Great Neck home, it is often wise to consider handing the restoration over to competent Fire & Smoke Restoration Technicians (FSRT) like our SERVPRO team. With extensive training from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and years of hands-on experience, we can offer a fast and confident response to your emergency.
Pressing Concerns After Fire Losses
No matter how the fire got started in your Great Neck residence, many conditions must get addressed using an array of cutting-edge equipment and products available to our restoration professionals. Some of the primary concerns that must get overcome in your fire-damaged home are:
- Soot particles - these microscopic threats can be hazardous to inhale and exist after many house fires because they get created from half-burned fuels like wood.
- Fire Debris - These heaps of rubbish and charred remnants of building materials can be catalysts for soot and odors.
- Damaged Materials - Controlled demolition solutions reduce the risks of collapsing ceiling materials and wall structures.
- Noxious Odors - Often attributed to smoke and combustion.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (516) 767-9600
Why Choose SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When your Great Neck home or business experiences fire or smoke damage, you need professional help quickly. SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington is dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce the cost of restoration.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
As water and fire damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Our “restore first” mentality helps to lower costs and get you back in your home or business sooner. This focus relies upon our specialized training and equipment to restore your property back to pre-fire condition.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Great Neck / Port Washington is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Great Neck community too. We are also part of a national network of over 2190 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Great Neck, NY
- Manhasset, NY
- Roslyn, NY
- Lake Success, NY
- Plandome, NY
- Port Washington, NY
- East Hills, NY
- Kings Point, NY
- Sands Point, NY
- Great Neck Plaza, NY
- Flower Hill, NY
- Great Neck Gardens, NY
- University Gardens, NY
- Manorhaven, NY
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair